After doing more than 25 escape rooms in San Diego, we’ve compiled some of our favorites into the following top 10 best escape rooms in San Diego County.
- Quicksand Escape (Pacific Beach) Diner
- Boss Play (Oceanside) Wonka
- Quicksand Escape (Pacific Beach) Chinatown
- The Exit Game (Kearny Mesa) The AI
- Boss Play (Oceanside) Prohibition
- The Entrapment (Kearny Mesa) Fogmore Manor
- Locked Adventures (San Marcos) Quest for the Throne
- Lockdown (Hillcrest) Voodoo
- Escape Era (Sorrento Valley) Deja Vu
- Lockdown (Hillcrest) Western
Fine Print: These are some of our favorites but not in any particular order. Most of these rooms were done as a 2-person team. Some rooms, (including Unlockable’s “The Escape”) require more than 2 people, so we haven’t gotten to try them all. There are still a lot of escape rooms in San Diego we haven’t done, and some which are no longer around.