We’ve updated the list and map of escape rooms in Portland. There have been a few new companies that have opened in the past few months and some new rooms. Some of the updates include:
- Mad Genius Escape Rooms (2 rooms. Cat Lady and Siren Song). [Recommend both]
- Xtreme Xscape (2 rooms. Zombie Znacks and Alien Abduction). [Have not tried yet]
- Stumptown Escape Games (3 rooms. Starcrash; The Oregon Files; and Seance). [Update: Recommend all 3! New room should be coming around August. They’ve also come up with a promotion stamp card. Do all 4 rooms and get a T-shirt! 3/4ths of the way there!]
- Escape Space Tualatin (4 rooms. Cell Block; Two to Tango; The Play House; and Tualatin Valley Room). [Have not tried yet]
- Combo and Key has opened a new room (The Occultist’s Baby) and retired The Case of the Missing O.D.)
- Northwest Escape Experience has opened their 3rd room (The Hangover Hotel).
- Escape the Hood in Hood River has opened their 2nd room (World Traveler).
- Escape Games PDX has opened their 5th room (Film Noir).
- Labyrinth has opened their 3rd room (Hyde).
Other Escape Room News
- We got a chance to do 2 rooms with the Escape Room Tips team and had a lot of fun. See their 10 Best Escape Rooms in Portland (2018).
- Portland Escape Rooms is hosting a “Mega Game.” July 7th and 8th, 2018 at Pioneer Courthouse Square. Outdoor puzzle event.
- Escape Games PDX has changed Amnesia to have a team head-to-head option.
- Portland Escape Rooms now have all their rooms in one location (near Uwajimaya in Beaverton). They have also changed/updated Kidnapped and American Revolution.