We’ve updated the list of escape rooms in the Portland, Oregon area. Highlights of the past couple of months include:
- Hour to Midnight has opened their second room (Assassin’s Deadly Game).
- Combo and Key has opened their second room (Welcome to Psycho Pschool) and moved to a new location in Tigard.
- Escapism has opened their 6th room (The Alien Zoo) in NE Portland.
- Lombino’s Casino is re-opened under In Search of an Exit in NE Portland.
- Mythic Escapes has opened Escape from Wonderland in Vancouver.
- Northwest Escape Experience has opened their second room (Operation Norjak: The Hunt for D.B. Cooper).
- Escape the Hood has opened in Hood River with their first room: The Warehouse.
See the complete and updated list of all the escape rooms in the Portland, Oregon area, including neighboring Beaverton, Tigard, and Vancouver, WA. This includes individual rooms, cost, and other contact information. If you are looking for recommendations check out my individual reviews for Portland’s many escape rooms. See the Google Map of the escape rooms listed here. Please let me know about any updates or new rooms in the Portland area.